Who We Are
CBSM is a group of students who desire to love God and love others.
Our main vision is to be unified with One voice and One Purpose. Our main goal is to help students become godly young men & women. The “CBSM LOGO” is a “1” because we value living in unity (as 1). In Romans 15:5-7, God compels us to have a “spirit of unity”, one heart and mouth, and accept one another - all to bring Glory to Him.
What We Do
We provide a few areas and environments to help you grow toward becoming like Christ. They play out like this (see schedule for specific dates/times):
- CENTRAL U. = Principles to Live By (Discipleship)
- LIFEGROUPS = People to Live With (Fellowship)
- UNIGHT = Power To Live On (Worship)
- REACH OUT = Purpose to Live For (Evangelism)
- LIFE = Profession To Live Out (Ministry)
These environments are here to help you grow in your faith, knowledge, and understanding of who God is…and to help you put that faith into practice (James 1:22) as you become more like Christ.
Building Relationships: There’s one other area in your spiritual journey that we are very excited to help you with. We call it - The Heart of Christ (Luke 19:10). Simply put, it’s a strategy to help you share your faith in Christ with your friends…in a relational way. God has placed you in specific circles with friends, family, classrooms, sports teams, band/choir groups, etc. for an intended purpose - to let shine your light before men (Matthew 5:16).
Our desire is to help you think through 3 areas of how to do this. They are:
- be Intentional
- be Influential
- offer an Invitation
Why We Do It
- Because we love students!
- Because we want to see students become like Christ!
- Because we believe in this generation!
- Because we know they are the present & the future church!
- Because how will they know unless someone teaches them (2 Tim. 2:2)!